April 5

zombie outbreak

My assignment is right here -> https://mrewert.edublogs.org/2016/04/04/the-zombie-outbreak-is-here/

If there was a zombie outbreak and I needed to prepare I wouldโ€ฆ

What will I do when the outbreak happens?

I will probably start to prepare. I would run away from them before they could get me and go tell people about it. I would try

Food:

I would want to get food that doesnโ€™t expire because you never know how long the zombies will be there.

For example

Rice

Honey

Jello

And maple syrup

Drinks:

I would mostly get water. I would need a lot of water because it only takes like 4 day to die without water.

I could get juice because it takes a long time for juice to go bad.

Who would I go with?

I would go with kylie Brittany and chloe. Because they are smart people and they can help me with ideas.

Supplies

Supplies that I would get would be

A backpack for I donโ€™t have to hold anything. I would want rope to help me make a fire. I might even need the rope to climb a tree. I might need to climb a tree if there is a zombie trying to get me.

A map and a pencil for I can keep track of where I am and a safety kit.

Safety

In the safety kit I would have polysporn band aids. I would aslo have Advil and Tylenol just in case I get sick and a teensier bandage in case I sprain something.

Weapons

For weapons I would have a knife an ax and gun just in case.

Where I would go?

I would want to go near water. Maybe beside a lake or a river for I can drink water. There is usally trees by water so that is good. I might need to make a fire to stay warm so I can use sticks.

Posted April 5, 2016 by leahwbs1 in category Social Studies