Today we are learning how to make 3d perspective illusions. We are watching an explanation on Ted Talk and then choosing an example to try for ourselves.
Ted Talk Explanation
Check out these really cool examples
Now check out these examples to try for your self.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnZQYXPJnXU (steps into paper)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWLe_f-wQk (more steps into paper)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr-zAzxfTVU (floating 3d ”A” letter)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFK7Bt7kfSY (floating 3d “F” letter)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31uUVN8eqg (floating Minecraft creeper head)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3v5zq-VdBU (letter sinking into paper)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDByptKMff0 (3d net cube with shadow)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4nybcYko0s (3d ladder)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnVv3hO8vE4 (hole in lined paper)
Follow the link below and watch the video for instructions.
When you have successfully saved gotten your document ready, please save it as “yournamezentangle” and I will print it for you.
Follow the link below to play some fun art games online
Today we are doing 3d art called Op Art. Students are to follow along with the steps shown on the website in the link below. You can also follow along with the video.
Click this link for the lesson and steps.
*Op Art Shaded Shapes
This week we are working on pastel artwork. To do this we are using pastels, paper, masking tape, sharpie pens, and acrylic paint (see the final video below).
Here is the activity to intro pastels and blending.
Here is the follow up assignment we are doing in class.
For those who are finished, here is the really cool follow up piece to work on.