Ted Talk Response
Today we watched a Ted Talk with David Kwong (writing of the New York Times crosswords who shared how we are “wired to solve” by explaining and demonstrating how we decode our world.
Students are assigned to write a response to this Ted Talk. They can choose one of the options below or create their own response question.
Options brainstormed in class:
- How are we “wired to solve”
- How did he do that trick and why did it work?
- How do we decode our world?
- How is your mind solving problems?
- Why do you think our minds work to solve problems?
Watch the Ted Talk below to see his interesting tricks.
Check our more Ted Talks that interest you (maybe you will find one to share with the class)