November 8

My favorite hockey team

The Winnipeg jets are my favorite Hockey team because they have a few of my favorite players. My few favorite players are Mason Appleton, Kyle Connor, Pierre-Luc Dubois, Nikolaj Ehlers, and Mark Scheifele. My favorite goaltender is Connor Hellebuyck, the jets also have a few old Hockey players that I liked as well. There were only around 4 players that used to be on the jets, and they are Patrick Laine, Dustin Byfuglien, Jacob Trouba, and Andrea Ladd. My old favorite goaltender is Laurent Brossoit.

The jets are not just my favorite Hockey team because of the players, it’s also from how they play. When they play, they play, they play like other teams play, rough and also careful. it’s not just how they play rough and careful, it’s also because they have some more skill than other teams too. There is also one more thing that it is how they play. That last thing is

My last thing I like about the Jets is because of their logo. Their logo makes me like them because it supports the RCAF/ the Royal Canadian Air Force. The colors that support the RCAF is the white circle, the red maple leaf in the center, and the blue edging around the ring of the logo. The jets logo is also a Tribute to the RCAF pilots who risk their lives every month. The plane on the jet’s logo is a McDonnel Douglas CF-18 Hornet.

Thats why the jets are my favorite Hockey team in the NHL.

Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) | The Canadian Encyclopedia

Winnipeg Jets Logo, symbol, meaning, history, PNG (logos-world.net)

Posted November 8, 2022 by meikhr35 in category Uncategorized