October 5

My top 5 favourite games

Hello guys, today i am talking about my top 5 favourite video games!  Video games are often blamed for violence in the real world, which might seem logical at first, but data suggests there is actually an inverse relationship between violent video games and violence in society. Lots of research actually suggests games are a very positive form of play, and can help in the development of children, even producing positive effects that other forms of play don’t. so here

1. Minecraft! In Minecraft, there are two main game modes: Survival and Creative. In Survival mode, the goal…is to survive. Players appear in a new world and are challenged to use its resources to build shelter, find food, and craft tools to help them construct the universe they want to live in, and its really fun to play with your parents or siblings. I play with my brother and with my parents. Minecraft is old game but such a cool game. i love this game too.

2.Brawl stars! In Brawl Stars, players battle against other players or AI opponents in multiple game modes. Players can choose between characters called Brawlers that they have unlocked through Boxes, the Brawl Pass, the Trophy Road, or purchased through the Shop to use in battles. it is very interesting game. i love this game.

3. Clash of Clans! Clash of Clans is an addictive game where you build a base, protect it, train troops, and attack others. As you get more and more gold and elixir resources, your base will get bigger and better! This is How teaches you how to become an experienced Clash of Clans player. my friends told me to install, and i saw the trailer and i got interested in the game. this game has such a cool trailer!

4.Clash Royale!Clash Royale is a tower rush video game which pits players in games featuring two or four players (1v1 or 2v2) in which the objective is to destroy the most opposing towers, with the destruction of the “King’s Tower” being an instantaneous win. … In Clash Royale, players are ranked by their number of trophies. it is a multiplayer game, and statgery game.

5. Pico Park! PICO PARK is a cooperative local/online multiplay action puzzle game for 2-8 players. The rule is quite simple: “Get all the keys and get to the goal and clear“, but all 48 levels have special gimmicks designed specifically for multiplayer. it is so interesting and amazing game. i also love this game.

I hope you enjoy my blog in top 5 favourite games! Thanks for reading my blog! see you soon!

Posted October 5, 2021 by ravrhy47 in category Uncategorized