April 20

Math – April 20

This week we are going into spatial math with the grade 7’s entering geometry starting with parallel and perpendicular lines.  The Grade 8’s are working on more 3d geometry with.

The Grade 7 Assignment: Grade 7’s are working on assignment 8.1 and 8.2.  On 8.1 they are to complete #’s

19.04.12 grade 7 – parallel and perpendicular lines – 8.1-8.2-18jxzej

Below is the original lesson for this using pencil, paper, and geometry tools (feel free if you have those to do this the original way.  If you don’t have a geometry set I have made another video (below) that shows how to use this handy online tool to complete your assignment.  Note: I have not tested this on an iphone etc.  I anticipate it may not work on them.  However, a quick search on the app story reveals MANY options for apps you can use to do this, then take screen shots for you to use.  Or, you could try installing a browser that uses flash such as flashfox and then the link below should work for you even on an apple device.

Here is the link for a great hands on tool to do geometry on a pc or device.  It is the website I used to make the video lesson below.

https://www.geogebra.org/geometry

The Grade 8 Assignment: Grade 8’s are working on assignment 3.6.  They are to complete #’s 4-11, and 15

18.02.19 gr 8 – dividing fractions – 3.6-2lywn2b

Posted April 20, 2020 by mrewert in category Uncategorized