September 30

Dear Everyone

Dear Everyone

Dear everyone, who is rude for no reason at all. First of all, what the heck? Honestly, what are you doing? Are you having fun? But I also, hi, how are you?

Sorry, that was kind of rude, but you should keep reading because I still have lots to say. One of those things being; stop, you don’t look any cooler than you did when you weren’t being mean. Being a jerk doesn’t do anything to make you look cooler. It makes you look like a jerk, and if you’re doing it to make people like you., don’t, just try being nice, people usually like that.

Still not convinced? Don’t worry I’ve got you covered. This is for all of you kids, still in school. You will get in trouble. Someone will either tell on you, or a staff member will see you. So if you don’t want to be in trouble, don’t be mean, easy peasy lemon squeezy. But if you want to be In trouble and have teachers mad at you, then by all means, go ahead.

Oh, another thing, it doesn’t make you more likeable either. People won’t like you if you’re being a jerk. I’m only half joking. People are going to think badly of you, and some people won’t even talk to you.

Wow, okay sorry. I was being a bit mean, but hopefully you won’t be mean anymore. You’re welcome

Posted September 30, 2019 by Bailey Filion in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Dear Everyone