Students are studying the diversity of life. We are beginning with early stages of simple life (prokaryotes). Students are to log in to esd.discovery.ca to find their assignment.
- The students are to read, watch, and listen to all the segments of the assignment. For each segment they are to take notes. Follow the instructions in the video below for taking notes.
- Once they are finished taking notes they are to address the 3 essential questions:
- What are the characteristics of prokaryotes?
- How are prokaryotes classified?
- What are bacteria and why are they important?
NOTE: Students will be assessed according to the rubric at the link below.